|* Competitor link|
|* Competitor price|
Whether you like driving forward or sideways, the Lightning EPX Drift can deliver.
Drifting is a style of driving where the line between control and chaos is continually challenged. A combination of 27T 540 brushed motor and special RC drift tires allow the Lightning EPX Drift to slide effortlessly around corners, while maintaining a steady forward momentum.
Shaft driven 4WD helps maintain control while drifting and the lightweight plastic chassis makes recovery easy.
A forward and reverse ESC allow the Lightning EPX Drift to back out trouble so the drifting fun can continue. A 2.4GHz radio system provides reliable control for maneuvering multiple corners in a matter of seconds.
Aluminum capped oil filled shocks and adjustable independent suspension allow drivers to tune the car to their liking.
Ready to run, the Lightning EPX Drift comes complete with rechargeable battery pack and charger.
Quit driving inside the lines and use the whole road with the Lightning EPX Drift!
Because we know you will love this so much, we are including a spare set of rear tires. That's correct, you also get two extra read tires. Now its time for you to have som FUN ! !
- Motor Type: Electric Brushed 27T 540
- Transmission: Forward and Reverse
- Drive System: 4 Wheel Drive
- Length: 360mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 112mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Ground Clearance: 4.5mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Shocks: Aluminium Body Oil Filled Shocks
- Speed Control: Brushed ESC
- Battery: 7.2V 1800mAh NiMh Battery & Charger Included
- Radio System: 2.4GHz
- Electric Brushed 540 Motor
- Drive System: Shaft Driven Wheel Drive
- RC Drift Tires
- Aluminum capped oil filled shock
- Adjustable independent suspension
- 2.4GHz Radio System
- 1:10 Scale
- 1x Lightning EXP Drift With Body
- 2x Extra Drifiting Tires
- 1x 2.4 GHz Radio System
- 1x 7.2V 1800mAh NiMh Battery
- 1x Ni-Mh Wall Charger (110V)
- 4x Body Clips
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 8AA Batteries for Transmitter
*Please note all our files mentioned above are in PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer in order to view these files.