|* Competitor link|
|* Competitor price|
Whether you like driving forward or sideways, 3Racing drift kits and vehicles can deliver.
Drifting is a style of driving where the line between control and chaos is continually challenged. A combination your own motor and special RC drift tires allow these vehicles to slide effortlessly around corners, while maintaining a steady forward momentum.
KIT-D4RWDT86 comes with the popular Toyota 86 Body x GReddy with tuning Parts and the amazing 3RACING Sakura D4 1/10 Drift Car (RWD); This awesome set will surely catch everyone's eyes while you showing off your drifting skills!
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive
- Length: 410mm (without body)
- Width: 250mm (without body)
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Chassis Type: Plastic
- Shocks: Oil Filled Coil Spring Shocks
- Weight Distribution: Allows the battery to be mounted on the rear diffuser or infront of the motor.
- Steering: A redesigned steering rack which allows the massive steering angles required for RWD drifting.
- Drivetrain: Utilizing a belt drive system, connecting to a rear spool follows the trends of new drift cars.
- Suspension: Suspension components have been completely redesigned to accommodate the large steering angle of this rwd drift car. Features Y arm suspension on the front which is seen almost all high end cars, will prevent the wheels from hitting the a-arm.
- Oil Filled Coil Spring Shocks: Lengthen 55mm coiled spring oil filled shocks with threaded shock bodies allows a more progressive chassis roll action and easy tuning
- Molded Rear Diffuser: For an added touch of realism, a molded composite rear diffuser comes standard to give the Sakura D4 the extra attention to detail
- FRP Chasis : The Sakura D4 will be outfitted with a FRP lower plate chassis designed with rigidity in mind to ensure efficient side to side weight transfer to easily initiate high speed drifting
- 1x 3Racing Sakura D4 1/10 Drift Car (RWD) Sport Black Edition Kit
- 1/10 scale car body
- 540 size brushed or brushless motor
- Brushed or brushless ESC depending on the motor used (sensored recommended for brushless setups)
- Suitable NiMH or LiPo battery and charger for it
- Good transmitter and receiver to allow fast response for better handling
- Fast standard size steering servo
|Brochure||SPARE PARTS - COMING SOON||SCHEMATIC - COMING SOON|
*Please note all our files mentioned above are in PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer in order to view these files.