|* Competitor link|
|* Competitor price|
This New SKYARTEC WASP X3V helicopter offers considerable high-performance, easy to control, stable, durable and light weight. The WASP X3V adopts Cyclic-Collective-Pitch-Mixing (CCPM) managed in flight by 3-axis gyro system with a belt driven tail rotor. This combination guarantees that the helicopter has incredible real-time response in any 3D stunt flying. Furthermore, it offers good stability and agility with the companion Skyartec 2.4GHz radio system.
Equipped with a high performance 4500KV Brushless Motor , Brushless ESC, and Li-Po Battery, the WASP X3V is the perfect choice for both the beginners to experts due to its compact size, stability, and agility. Also, the WASP X3V is best for flying in both indoor and outdoor as the CP rotor head allows quick response on control inputs and copes easily with mild wind outdoor conditions.
The WASP X3V can be flown easily near the ground, and has moderate damage resistance. It has been designed to allow you to learn to fly before moving to the next very expensive, larger models. The WASP X3V's light and handy design fits for the beginners due to small body and good stability. Expert pilots will also enjoy this model because it can be operated in small rooms, garages etc.
- Main Rotor Diameter: 475mm (18.7in)
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 130mm (5.1 inch)
- Motor Pinion: 14T
- Main Drive Gear: 120T
- Overall Length: 455mm (18in)
- Radio Control Range: 762m (2500ft)
- Flying Weight: 293g (10oz) with battery
- Motor: BL250 4500KV Brushless Motor
- Gyro: 2-in-1 3 Axis Gyro System
- Servo: 3x 9g analog, 1x 9g Digital
- ESC: SMC-15A
- Battery: 7.4V 900mAh LI-PO Battery and Charger
- 2.4GHz Radio Transmitter
- 1x WASP X3V 6ch Helicopter
- 1x 2.4 GHz Remote Control
- 1x 7.4V 900mAH LI-PO Battery Pack
- 1x Ni-Mh Wall Charger (110V)
- 1x Instruction Manual
- Brushless BL250 4500KV Motor
- Improved blades give superior lift
- The autorotation landing system, made of high quality one-way bearing, maximally protects your helicopter from damage
- Tail Rotor driven by Belt with Servo Controlled Rudder like Gas-Helicopter
- 3-Axis Gyro System
- Best choice for Beginner to Advanced Hobbyist
- Ready to Fly in Just Minutes
- Super tough, Lightweight Airframe
- 8AA Batteries for Transmitter
*Please note all our files mentioned above are in PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer in order to view these files.