|* Competitor link|
|* Competitor price|
Whether you like driving forward or sideways, 3Racing drift kits and vehicles can deliver.
Drifting is a style of driving where the line between control and chaos is continually challenged. A combination your own motor and special RC drift tires allow these vehicles to slide effortlessly around corners, while maintaining a steady forward momentum.
Center motor design with belt driven helps maintain control while drifting and the lightweight chassis makes recovery easy.
This is an unassembled kit. This kit requires to be assembled and requires the items listed below.
- Drive System: Mid Motor Design
- Length: 373mm (without body)
- Width: 187mm (without body)
- Height: 259mm (without body)
- Weight: 1320g (Approximate)
- New 2.25mm Graphite Main Chassis
- High Flexibility 2.0mm Upper Deck
- Ultra-low CG Big Bore Oil Dampers
- 3.0mm Thick Rear Shock Tower
- Suspension Mount Nut For Advance 20M
- Flexible Design Battery Tray
- Newly Designed Spur Gear Adaptor
- Mid Motor Design
- Full Kit Metal Bearings
- 1x 3Racing Sakura Advance 20 Touring Chassis (Midship) 1/10 Drift Car
- 1/10 scale car body
- 540 size brushed or brushless motor
- Brushed or brushless ESC depending on the motor used (sensored recommended for brushless setups)
- Suitable NiMH or LiPo battery and charger for it
- Good transmitter and receiver to allow fast response for better handling
- Fast standard size steering servo
|Brochure||SPARE PARTS - COMING SOON||SCHEMATIC - COMING SOON|
*Please note all our files mentioned above are in PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer in order to view these files.